10 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight
Many people who go on a diet think that they will get the results immediately. While that would be the ideal scenario, it does not always turn out that way. The truth is that there’s more to losing weight than just another diet. Below are 10 reasons why you are not be losing weight:
- Wrong Information- Many people often get bad advice on how to lose body fat. People rely on hearsay or things that others tell them without really verifying if it works. As a result, they end up following diet plans or doing exercises that do not actually help them get rid of the excess fat and weight in the body.
- Stress. Studies show that weight gain can be a result of stress. This is especially true for middle aged women. Stress can lead to altered sleeping patterns which affect how the body stores fat. Aside from this, many women who get stressed often turn to food for comfort. Of course, this will mean a lot of added calories and extra fat production in the body.
- Lack of Sleep. There’s a good reason experts tell us to get a good amount of sleep each night. Aside from allowing your body to rest, sleep also helps regulate hormones in the body. Getting enough sleep will ensure that hormones are released properly and provides energy for burning stored fat in cells. It also keeps you from snacking at night.
- Cellular Inflammation– Inflammation is the body’s reaction to irritation or infection. This has been liked to many diseases. At a cellular level, it has been shown to be responsible for unwanted weight gain. This can happen when the liver releases chemicals to combat toxins from food that is eaten causing inflammation. When this happens the cells cannot receive glucose and food intake is not registered in the brain. Hunger and cravings can set in causing more food consumption.
- Missing Meals. The common belief people have is that not eating will make them thinner. This can actually lead to the opposite. Skipping a meal and not following a weight loss diet plan will only lead to overeating and create cravings. People are less likely to watch what they eat and just reach for whatever they can find when they get hungry. More than this, it can cause the body’s metabolism to slow down leading to fat storage.
- Consumung Too Many Calories. Trying to eat less doesn’t always mean we are eating the right amount. Food can be deceiving. The best way to make sure you eat the right number of calories each day is to measure out food. Learn to approximate portions according to measurements as well with each mealplan.
- Drinking the Wrong Things. For many dieting starts and ends with the food they eat. Little do we realize that the drinks we choose can carry calories too. Soda, fruit juice, and other sweet drinks can pack anywhere from 100-200 calories each. Even just one can a day can give you an additional 3500 calories a week.
- Getting Impatient. No weight loss plan can work overnight. It takes time and effort for the body to adjust, change its shape, get to the stored fat and more.
These things don’t happen in a flash and need both patience and dedication.
Many people tend to jump from one weight loss regimen to another when they don’t see the results they want keeping them in an unhealthy cycle.
- Indulging Carelessly. Everyone deserves a treat every now and then. Taking a break from weight loss food makes us feel like we are not depriving ourselves. The only problem is that we often get careless with the things we indulge in. Even if it is only once in a while, the amount of calories we put in affects our regular calorie intake. Indulge in foods which are still within the calorie limit.
- Lack of a Concrete Plan- Getting rid of that extra baggage takes more than knowing what that you want to do. All too often people set off on the path of weight loss without really knowing what to do, or how to do it. Instead, they receive fragments of information from various sources and end up confused or on the wrong path.
The bottom line is that if you want a diet to work for you, then you need to be shown exactly what to do. This is what the 2 Week Diet is all about. It is a step by step action plan that will guide users into discovering how to lose weight properly.
Designed by a veteran health guru who has been in the weight loss industry for years, this plan is based on Science and facts. There’s no second guessing the methods used, since it takes into consideration how the body works. This also makes the method completely safe, despite the large amount of weight that it helps eliminate.
Unlike most popular diets, the 2 Week Diet focuses not just on burning fat. Instead, it also targets triglycerides which are fats that are often trapped within our cells. As a result, weight loss becomes faster because it prevents new fat from forming while burning stored fat at the same time. What will usually take two to three months can be done in just 14 days with this program.
Basically this system will guide users to eat certain foods that will provide nutrients while avoiding those that cause fat production. A tailored blue print will tell you how to eat, what to eat and when to eat. To make things even easier it is broken down into four books to make it easier to understand. Used alongside supplements, an exercise guide and a motivational manual, your body’s metabolism will be enhanced and will make losing weight easier and achievable.